Ever since we introduced her Snake & Ladder, she indeed easily falls for board game. I brought this a year plus back from Growing Fun and finally I could take it out and play with her.
The game – To be the first player to fill a trolley with the items on their shopping list.
To play is easy.
- Each player takes a trolley and chooses a shopping list. The shopping item cards are spread out, face downwards, on the table.
- They youngest player begins by turning over a card.
- If the item on the card is shown on the player’s shopping list, the player puts the card in their trolley. If the card is not on the player’s shopping list, it must be returned to the table, face downloads.
- Play passes to the person on the player’s left.
- Play continues until one play has collected all the items on their shopping list and filled their trolley.
The winner is the first player to fill their trolley with all the items on their shopping list.
This learning game introduces 32 type of items in the supermarket. This game can play up to 30 to 45 mins as the cards are all facing down. As such it helps to train patience of the child to fill up the trolley.
We been playing this game every night since day one when I passed this box of game to Yvette.