Yes, it’s polling day and the music class was still on. Yvette had slight improvement on her fingering on the piano and I am still working hard to help her in getting this motor skill right. (Any tips?)
Personally I feel she always takes time to warm up and she might not prove she is able in class. But deep within me, I know she is taking this lesson with joy and she really does love coming to Music Class.
As usual, after the class we will definitely go somewhere to spend time together and have our dinner. Not knowing where to dine, we decided to head Big O. Big O will be our choice because their dessert is really yummy. Another reason is we have signed up their kid club during our last trip there. (I find their food slightly above average.)
The entitlement for the club is attractive (especially the first three offers*) and it could save us some money (Yvette can eat a lot at time) and they are:-
- One Complimentary Kid’s Entree with any main course ordered from a-la-carte menu.*
- One Complimentary Kid’s Sweets with any dessert ordered from a-la-carte menu.*
- One Complimentary Kid’s Drink with any beverage ordered from a-la-carte menu.*
- One Complimentary Birthday Cake (worth up to S$35) on your birthday month with any four Main Coures ordered from the a-la-carte menu.
- One Complimentary Kid’s Sweets on the day of signing up.
- 10% off total bill at Toby’s The Dessert Asylum for orders from a-la-carte menu and Kids Menu. Not valid for Set Meals, take-away and/or other promotions or vouchers.
The terms and conditions are:
- Kids Club Card must be presented before ordering
- Complimentary Kid’s item are strictly from the Kid’s Menu and for dine-in only
- 2 days advance reservation and a relevant identification with photo is required in order to receive the complimentary birthday mini cake.
- Kids Club membership and privileges are strictly for children 10 years and below or measuring at a height of 1.5 metres and below.
- The card is valid for 2 years from the date of purchase and is not transferable.
- The card cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, vouchers or discounts.
- No splitting of bill is allowed.
After our dinner, we went Taka.
I wanted to get her another sandal because she is going to out grown the existing one. We have chosen the design and confirmed the shoes size but I didn’t buy that for her. First because Great Singapore Sales is coming and then, if she really out grown this scandal, there is always other shoes in the cabinet for her to choose. Oh well. Let me wait for the sales!
The Sylvanian Families’ house caught her attention while she roaming around in the Children Department. She got so interested and she stood there for more than half an hour while I decided which toy house to buy for her. (I brought her a few collections a few months back.)
On the other hand, D was so accommodating to her request. Due to the height of the showcase, D got to knee down with Yvette in his arm. No wonder Yvette love to ”bully” the Papa!
We finally made our purchases and Yvette can’t wait to go home to play her new toys. (They are having 20% discount for their regular price item now.)