P/S: You might want to read why I started to record this entry monthly here.
1. What were the major event/s for the month?
- Staycation at Marina Bay Sands Singapore
- Celebrated my nephew’s birthday @ MBS
- Have a very simple celebration for our 8th years Customary Wedding Anniversary
- Celebrated Yvette’s half birthday with many toys!
2. What were the outings we had?
- Went ECP for a ride.
- Watch SSO Babies Proms 2010 with Yvette.
- Went Ikea
- Catch a glimpse of Barney at United Square but Yvette wasn’t keen.
3. Anything new things we did or tried?
- Having meal at Kamado & Heaven’s Loft with my Ex-colleague.
- Tried Pizza Pazza @ Anchorpoint Shopping Centre
- Tried JuJu Hokkaido Hot Pot @ Paradiz Centre.
4. Any new learning curriculum for Yvette?
Back to swim with Marsden Swim School.
5. What was the family health stats for the month?
Yvette fall very very sick after the bite. (Still no idea she is bitten by what insect.) I will need to bring her back to clinic again tomorrow.
6. What were my accomplishments this month?
- I am finally reading. I brought Are You Afraid of The Dark at the Thomson Book stall long ago and couldn’t get myself to read. And I finally pick up 好妈妈胜过好老师 to read. Many thoughts after reading this book. Will share on this site soon.
- Exercise. Finally hit gym!
7. What surprised me this month?
Yvette could blow off 5 candles after we finished singing the birthday song. She really took us by surprise. Her reaction was so swift and unexpected.
8. What were my disappointments this month?
Even the Canon camera was sent back to repair it is still faulty. I have no time to send back to repair now.
9. Any other events happened but I did not record here?
- A outing with Yvette on 26th Nov. We wandered around Orchard and then went to United Square.
- Yvette had heaps of fun playing water @ City Square Mall.
10. Favourite picture of Yvette with any extended family members.
11. Favourite picture of Yvette with D or myself.
Sadly, I can’t find any “meaningful” picture in my camera.
12. Family picture for the month of November.
13. Any goals for December?
- Lose weight. I really gain a lot of weight for the past 6 mths after World Cup. It is time to lose some weight and get ready for my sister’s wedding.
- I wonder getting a job consider my short term goal or long term goal now?