Handful of Mee Tai Mak (Soak in hot water to remove oil)
Handful of broccoli
Handful of cauliflower
50g chicken meat
1 clove garlic (Finely chopped)
2 Shiitake mushroom (Finely chopped)
1 small piece of Dou Gan (豆干)
1 teaspoon of light soya sauce. (This is optional if you are cooking for baby below one.)
- Steam the chicken, broccoli and cauliflower till they are soft.
- Grind/finely chopped the above.
- Heat oil and add the garlic.
- Add mushroom when the garlic is sauté.
- Add half of teaspoon of soya sauce.
- Add (part 1) to the mixture and fry for a minute.
- Add Mee Tai Mak. Fry this for another minute. Add another half teaspoon of soya sauce.
- Sever the fried Mee Tai Mak with Flaxseed (an option)
Usually I will cook those ingredients in a greater portion so that I can use that for her porridge in the evening.
If you have a fussy eater baby, add some carrot/pumpkin in the porridge to change/enhance the taste.