P/S: You might want to read why I started to record this entry monthly here.
1. What were the major event/s for the month?
- FIL admitted to hospital for 3 weeks in October.
- We attended Zac’s 3rd birthday party.
- We attended a wonderful event for children from the Children’s Cancer Foundation – The Happee Day
- We went JB with our extended Family.
2. What were the outings we had?
- We went SSC for outdoor water play.
- We went to see the 73 yo Mast Ship from Portugal.
3. Anything new things we did or tried?
I can’t recall we tried anything new. Perhaps eating at Black Canyon in JB consider something new to us.
4. Any new learning curriculum for Yvette?
- We started our learning on More About Starfall.
- I started doing English Reading Programme with Yvette.
- Yvette had 4 play dates in this month.
5. What was the family health stats for the month?
Yvette was unwell. On and off I was having headache.
6. What were my accomplishments this month?
I sewed some home learning kit for Yvette which is not planned for.
7. What surprised me this month?
- Yvette had already mastered multiplication of 5 with some help of Starfall and by herself.
- Yvette’s speech & ability to understand had reached another level.
8. What were my disappointments this month?
I couldn’t get a part time job. Seriously it is even harder to get part time job during good times as everyone is willing to pay for one full headcount. I even have agency calling me to work full time instead. This is very discouraging.
9. Any other events happened but I did not record here?
We made 3 trips to IKEA on 1st, 2nd & 17th Oct.
We made two shopping trips to Orchard.
10. Favourite picture of Yvette with any extended family members.
11. Favourite picture of Yvette with D or myself.
This is funny. I don’t why they are so upset. This was taken on the ship. A very deceiving picture.
12. Family picture for the month of October.
I like the backdrop of the picture although Yvette didn’t look into the picture.
13. Any goals for November?
- Hit gym. Hit gym. Hit gym.
- Get a part time job!